Come join us for a fun morning of bonding with your baby!
Did you know that Infant Massage has many benefits?
- It can enhance loving communication and bonding between caregiver and child.
- It can help strengthen and regulate the digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems.
- It can help relieve the symptoms of gas, colic and constipation.It can help to increase Alertness and Heightened Awareness.
- It can help baby release stress and tension and may encourage deeper and long sleep patterns.
- It can provide relaxation and fun for parents and baby.
This class is for babies not yet crawling. All parents are asked to have a soft blanket or towel to lay your baby on as we will be utilizing the floor during this session. If you have a child that is younger than 10 weeks old, please have a bed-size pillow to support your baby. The virtual class is taught by Certified Infant Massage Instructor and LSR7 Parent Educator, Tracy Robinson.
This class is open for families CURRENTLY ENROLLED in the LSR-7 Parents as Teachers or attending an LSR-7 Great Beginnings Early Education Center Program.
When completing this Sign Up, please do not include an apostrophe ( ' ) in the word Lees if you live in Lees Summit. We have noticed an error when submitting. Thank you!
You will receive an email including a link to our Google Meet two days prior to the event.
10:00am - 11:00am CDT
Comfort of your own home!
|| LSR7 Parents as Teachers