LSR7 Parents as Teachers
This form is used to schedule your child for a FREE Developmental Screening through the Lee's Summit R-7 Parents as Teachers Program. Please be sure to include your name and contact number and the following information for your child that you are scheduling a screening for: full name and date of birth.
- Your child's age must fall within 3 years old - PreK.
- You must live within the Lee's Summit R-7 School District boundaries. Click here to verify.
- You and your child must be available for a duration of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to complete the screening.
- A valid ID is required for each adult attending the screening conference.
- Please bring your child's birth certificate and proof of residency (gas, water or electric, dated within 30 days of the screening date) if possible. A copy can be made on-site for our records.
- If you would like to complete your enrollment form, submit your proof of residency and utility bill in advance, you may click the following link: LSR-7 Parents as Teachers.
- Please call 816-986-2486 with any questions or to cancel/reschedule a screening appointment. All screenings are held at the Great Beginnings Early Education Center, located at 905 NE Bluestem Drive, Lees Summit, MO 64086.
Developmental Screenings will be cancelled if LSR-7 Schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Great Beginnings Early Education Center
905 NE BLUESTEM DRIVE, Lees Summit, Missouri 64086
|| LSR7 Parents as Teachers