St. Christopher Hellenic Orthodox Church
Below are St. Christopher’s current guidelines for coming to church. These fall in line with the next phase of guidelines and procedures for the Metropolis of Atlanta under the guidance of His Eminence Metropolitan Alexios. We ask for patience and understanding during this time of transition and as we work to accommodate everyone’s needs and safety.
1. "Open” - for those who are comfortable sitting closer together.
2. “Socially Distanced” - for those who want to continue social distancing.
- You will be required to select your seating preference when signing up for a church service.
- To receive your requested seating preference, you will need to be at church by the beginning of service. If you arrive after the scheduled start time of service, your seating preference may not be available.
- Masks will be required at all times before, during and after church services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and the church will continue to be sanitized/cleaned after each service.
- Please follow the directions of the ushers for seating.
- When leaving or exiting to the outside, we will use the exit door by the Altar Servers room instead of the hallway exit we are currently using.
- All services will continue to be live streamed.
- Please refrain from hand shaking or embracing.
- Please consider making your Stewardship donations online - no trays will be passed during the service.
- Older adults and people who have underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes are at a higher risk and are given dispensation not to attend services and are asked to refrain from attending.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this re-opening phase of our church!
By voluntarily entering our church facility:
• I affirm that I am not currently ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• I acknowledge that while safety measures are being taken by the church, it cannot guarantee the safety of every person present.
• I agree to abide by the social distancing and safety guidelines being practiced in this church.
• I consent to hold the church harmless against any damages or claims regarding my voluntary presence here.
- Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.
|| St. Christopher Communications