Stevenson High School
Stevenson is committed to providing students with the support they will need to successfully navigate our state-of-the-art facilities and to feel confident returning to campus for the hybrid learning experience. With this in mind, student leaders from the Freshman Mentor Program and Student Ambassadors are pleased to provide a second opportunity for campus tours for the Class of 2024.
Each tour group will consist of one upperclassman guide and 2-3 freshmen. Students will spend approximately 30 minutes learning the general building layout and locating their classrooms, time permitting. At this time, tours are only available for freshmen.
Who can attend?
In order to follow Covid-19 safety protocols, we are limiting the number of students allowed during each tour time. Parents/guardians/siblings will not be allowed in the school.
When will tours take place?
Tours will take place after school on Tuesday, March 30 from 4:00-4:30pm.
How do I register for a tour time?
Tour timeslots can be reserved by registering on SignUp Genius. Sign up using the student name as it appears in Infinite Campus and student D125 email.
What do I need to do prior to arrival for the tour?
To help with the logistics of organizing tours and to maintain the safety protocols in place for our return to campus, students must:
1. Complete the health screener and receive a thumbs up prior to entering the building (link here).
2. Arrange your own transportation. Tours are optional and bussing is not provided to or from tours.
3. Have your temperature taken when entering the building.
4. Properly wear a mask at all times while on campus grounds and in the building.
What else should a student do to prepare for the tour?
1. Arrange transportation and arrive on time to The Sports Center Entrance (Parking Lot E). Bussing is not offered for these optional tours. The tours are highly scheduled in order to follow Covid-19 safety protocols. Tours will begin and end on time. Late arrival could forfeit your tour reservation.
2. Bring a copy of your schedule with room numbers in order to look for your classrooms. Many students find it helpful to make the class schedule their phone lock screen.
Where do I go for the tour?
Freshmen who have registered for a tour should enter at the Sports Center Entrance located off Parking Lot E.
What happens after the tour?
You will attend the tour from 4:00-4:30pm and leave campus through the Sports Center Entrance immediately following your tour.