Sequoia Yacht Club
Join the rest of the Sequoia Yacht Club cruisers for our (very recently scheduled) second 2020 cruise-out -- just around the corner, Westpoint Harbor.
There's so much to do, even right here in our own backyard! WPH was a favorite destination last year, so we're making a return trip.
- Paddle in the harbor and explore neighboring Westpoint Slough on Saturday morning
- Docktails and a potluck dinner on Saturday evening
- Visit the Club at Westpoint
- Walk/bike the Bay Trail
- Make a visit to the South Bay Wreck (weather permitting)...
- ...or have a Game Night Aboard if we have inclement weather
A few special notes:
- If you'll be there on Friday the 14th, the Club at Westpoint has invited our members to attend their Valentine's Day Dinner. It features an amazing menu and live music. $45 (their member rate) for those who brought their boats; $55 for blacktoppers. Only 20 seats are left at the dinner, so sign up here by this Friday (Feb 7).
- For SYC members whose boats are already berthed in Westpoint Harbor, we encourage you to "cruise in" to H Dock, where we'll have a big block of guest slips. It'll be fun: we'll share the camaraderie of a real cruise-out vibe, even though we're so close to home.
Hope we'll see you there!
|| Sequoia Yacht Club