Welcome! Thank you for your interest in the Project Backpack agency resource fair!
Agency participants can participate one of two ways (refer to attached agency guidelines for further details):
- host a table at the event (2,000 people expected to be in attendance)
- Will be provided one 6' table
- Table should be staffed the entire event
- At least 2 representatives are recommended to be at your table
- If possible, we encourage giveaways at your table. Branded giveaways, such as school supplies (pens, pencils, highlighters, USB drives, etc.) are great ways to remind families about your organization and provide the student with extra tools for school.
- or provide copies of your organization's flyer & we will provide to families at the event.
Either way you choose to participate, we are excited to provide families valuable resource information.
Please read the agency guidelines attached and then complete this form to sign your organiation up. Agencies will be contacted in late July with additional event details.
For questions, contact Megan Highland, ECC Student Life Coordinator, at 847-214-7659 or [email protected]