Riverside Arts Market
The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is in its 14th season #underthebridge!
RAM relies on volunteers to help produce one of the most unique events in the Southeast every Saturday, year-round. Volunteers assist with market set up, water and merchandise sales, booth sitting for our vendors, site beautification, and market breakdown.
RAM, a program of the non-profit organization Riverside Avondale Preservation, offers our volunteers:
Flexible shift options: 8:30am-12:30pm, 12:30pm-4:30pm (or sign up for both for a full day)
$5 RAM token to spend toward lunch for those serving a full day
Fulfillment of community service hours
Letters of recommendation for college applications, employment or social clubs upon request
* The market is located at 715 Riverside Avenue, under the canopy of the Fuller Warren Bridge along the St. Johns River. Free parking is available at neighboring Black Knight Financial or along surrounding neighborhood streets.
* For those being dropped off in the morning: Please stop your vehicle at vendor check-in (halfway down the entry drive) to receive instructions, including the vehicular exit path.
* Please report to the RAM Office, located at the entrance to RAM along Riverside Ave. Dress in comfortable attire for outdoor activities and comfortable shoes. We are a full weather market so please plan on attending regardless of weather conditions. Please remember it does get a little chilly under the bridge!
* If you sign up for a shift, we are relying on you to be there and expect you to show up. If you know in advance you will not, please release the date so someone else can sign up.
* If you are a no-show for 3 dates (without notification), we will notify you and release the remainder of your dates. You will not be allowed to volunteer for the year.
* If you need to contact RAM management, please email [email protected]
Thank you in advance for joining us!
715 Riverside Ave
|| Riverside Arts Market