Riverside Arts Market
The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is beginning its 11th season #underthebridge!
RAM relies on volunteers to help produce one of the most unique events in the Southeast every Saturday, year-round. Volunteers assist with market set up, water and merchandise sales, booth sitting for our vendors, site beautification, and market breakdown.
RAM, a program of the non-profit organization Riverside Avondale Preservation, offers our volunteers:
- Flexible shift options (Jan/Feb); 9:30am-12:45pm, 12:15pm-3:30pm (or sign up for both for a full day)
- RAM Closes at 1 p.m. on 2/23.
- Free lunch from one of RAM's food vendors for those serving double (full day) shifts
- Fulfillment of community service hours
- Letters of recommendation for college applications, employment or social clubs upon request
- Opportunities to work with friends while performing volunteer activities
The market is located at 715 Riverside Avenue, under the canopy of the Fuller Warren Bridge along the St. Johns River. Free parking is available at neighboring Black Knight Financial or along surrounding neighborhood streets. For those being dropped off in the morning: Please stop your vehicle at vendor check-in (halfway down the entry drive) to receive instructions, including the vehicular exit path.
Please report to the SNAP/information booth located at the entrance to RAM along Riverside Ave. Dress in comfortable attire for outdoor activities and comfortable shoes. We are a full weather market so please plan on attending regardless of weather conditions.
Future dates are added on a quarterly basis. Continue to check riversideartsmarket.com for opportunities to volunteer in the coming months.
Thank you in advance for joining us!
715 Riverside Ave., under the Fuller Warren Bridge
|| Riverside Arts Market