Southeast Guilford Middle School
* Arrive by 8:30am on your first day of Proctoring. Subsequent days, arrive by 8:45am-9:00am.
* Wear comfortable shoes and bring a sweater or light jacket. Some of the rooms are cold!
* Use the third driveway on the left (car rider line) into our parking lot.
* Park in the large parking lot beside the gym.
* Follow the sidewalk and the Proctor Signs to our Media Center's outside door. Look for the traffic cone at the opened outside door of the Media Center.
* Once you enter the Media Center you will Sign In, receive a Volunteer Name Tag and get a school map.
* Light refreshments will be available on most days.
* Following Proctor Training, you will be given your Testing Room Assignment.
* Most testing sessions are completed by early afternoon each day depending on the grade level/test.
* If you are able to wait after your testing site is completed to see if if we can use you to "Sub Out" someone else, that would be AWESOME!
* Questions should be directed to Mrs. Willard at [email protected] or call 336-674-4280 extn. 1220.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! WE HONESTLY COULD NOT DO ANY OF THIS WITHOUT YOU, OUR VOLUNTEERS!! WE APPRECIATE YOU!
|| Angie Willard