Below is a list of our volunteer needs during the coronavirus pandemic. Times are flexible; indicate in the comments if you cannot make the designated time. We are doing everything we can to meet the needs of our clients while also protecting the health and safety of our volunteers, staff, and clients. Thank you for your flexibilty and understanding during this trying time!
- We will have hand sanitizer and gloves for all volunteers. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN MASK BEFORE VISITING OUR CAMPUS. If you are unable to aqcuire a mask, please let us know.
- Due to current gathering guidelines, we are restricting the number of volunteers on our campus. Please provide only the number requested and contact us if you cannot make a shift.
- Some of our volunteer tasks involve heavy lifting and interacting with other volunteers, Cross-Lines staff, and the general public. If you are within the at-risk population for COVID-19 or foresee any issues with these requirements, please make an informed and responsible decision on whether or not to volunteer.
- Flexbility is key while volunteering with us at this time. We ask that volunteers be willing to suddenly switch tasks if needed and understand that shifts may be cut short or require some extra time.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your volunteer shift, please contact Christina at [email protected] or 913-281-3388.
|| Christina Hofer