Teacher Breakfast Volunteers
One of our joys in ministry at Anona UMC is our partnership with local schools. It's time again to thank and celebrate our elementary teachers and staff with an Appreciation Breakfast on May 30th.
Join a wonderful group of volunteers as we serve 300 from Anona, Oakhurst, Ridgecrest, Mildred Helms and our own ACDC. Places you can serve include:
- WEDNESDAY, May 29th (Day Before - "Prep/Set-Up")
- Food Prep and Cooking Help (10:00am - 2:00pm)
- Set-Up (6:00pm - 8:00pm)
- THURSDAY, May 30th
- Door Greeters (8:00-11:00)
- Kitchen Crew (7:30-11:00)
- Table Captains (8:00-11:00)
- Beverage Station Coordinators (8:00-11:00)
- Food Waiters & Asst. Waiters, Table Clearers -- (8:00-11:00)
- Gift Basket Runners (8:00-11:00)
YOUTH servers need to be in Middle - High School. Elementary students make great Gift Basket Runners!
Please wear a white or solid color top with khaki pants, capris, long shorts, or skirt.
A reminder email will be sent a few days before the event.
If your plans change and you are unable to volunteer as scheduled, please contact Sandy Drugash at 727-595-2581 (x-228) or Jean Berry (x-288) so that a replacement may be scheduled for you.
We appreciate your willingness to serve!
|| Sandy Drugash