GOAT YOGA AT WINDMILL ACRES FARM, OCTOBER 3, 2020
CLASS STARTS AT 10:00 AM. YOGA 45 MINUTES AND 15 MINUTES OF GOAT CUDDLE TIME. OF COURSE GOAT CUDDLING MAY BE LONGER. PHOTOS ARE ENCOURAGED.
WE ASK THAT EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE COVID-19 GUIDELINES WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT.
YOU MUST SIGN A WAIVER FORM BEFORE ATTENDING THE FARM EVENT. THE CLASS WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE. DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER CONDITIONS THE CLASS WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE IN THE PASTURE OR INSIDE THE BARN. PLEASE DRESS ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE GOAT YOGA CLASS
Baby Goat Yoga is different than regular yoga. For the best experience keep the following suggestions in mind.
- Wear clothes that you will not mind getting licked by the baby goats.Expect some goat potty accidents to occur. There will be someone available to help clean up the little messes when possible.
- Tie back your hair if it is long. The goat kids may opt to playfully chew or nibble on your hair.
- Bring your own cleaner if you do not want to use the hand sanitizer that the farm will be providing.
- Bring a yoga mat and towel along with comfortable yoga clothes that you will not mind if they get stepped on, chewed on or pooped cute little goat baby pellets. The farm will have a few yoga mats available at no charge as long as supply lasts.
- Water bottles will be provided.
- This is a 45-minute goat yoga class for people of ALL yoga experience levels including people who have never before tried yoga. We will focus the class on stretching and a light workout and having fun with these cute little goat babies.
- This event will be held outside in the pasture or inside the goat barn depending on weather. Rain or shine. We recommend you wear long sleeves for the October class.
- Allow yourself extra time to find the farm, park and time to sign in and set up.
There will be primitive bathroom facilities available.
For questions or more information please call 816-287-1789 or email [email protected]
The cost of the 45-minute class is $25.00 + 5% fee. You pay for the class when you sign up below.
TO RESERVE YOUR CLASS SPOT
Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the calendar view of the available dates and time slots to choose from. Click on the "Sign-Up" button and you will be able to select # of people and payment option. Once you submit your payment, you will receive a confirmation email/text. Four days before your goat yoga class you will receive a reminder. No refunds available.
GET READY FOR SOME AMAZING AND IRRESISTIBLE CUTENESS AND RELAXATION.
A waiver must be signed and brought with you to the class. Click on the file link below to print out the waiver form.
|| Dawn Holterman