Due to Covid-19, this year registration is required in order to shop at the Market. Each individual shopper must be registered under their name. Only 40 guests will be allowed upstairs at a time.
1) You WILL be required to show your confirmation email or ID before entering the Market at the time frame you reserved to shop online.
2) You must show up for the time slot you have reserved by 20 minutes after the hour, or you will have to re-register for another time frame. (This has to happen in order for you to have time to shop before the next shoppers time frame begins.)
(i.e.- If your registered time is 3:00pm, you will need to arrive between 3:00-3:20pm in order to shop)
3) Substitutions for another individual in your registered time slot will NOT be allowed.
4) We ask that you honor your reservation because it affects the ability of others to visit our store. In the instance where your plans change, please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before your shopping time if possible.
5) Reservations are required for each individual person (this will include babies and children). Please be mindful of the amount of individuals you are registering. Our first two days are extremely busy and we want to allow as many customers purchasing product to register as possible.
6) Masks WILL be required at all times when inside of Vienna AND while shopping upstairs.
|| Alicia Meeuwsen