St. Francis of Assisi
November 28th and 29th Mass Sign Up
Hello St. Francis of Assisi Parishioners! Please select a slot to sign yourself (and your family) up to attend one of the following Masses on November 28th and 29th. Each person attending Mass will need a spot (this includes children), please make sure when you are adjusting your quantity that is how many people will be attending with you, including yourself. Thank you!
Note: We ask that you continue to arrive to your designated Mass time early to be checked in. Masks are required, we are checking temperatures at the door, and sanitizing stations are availble throughout the church. Please keep in mind that we will not have a seating chart from here on out, so if you have a favorite spot, please arrive early. We will continue having usher guided seating and both entrances (Front and Narthex) will be open for the 6pm, 10am, and 12pm Masses.
Before attending Mass please ask yourself (and your family members) these important questions.
1. Do you have a fever?
2. Do you have a cough?
3. Have you experienced shortness of breath?
4. Are you aware of being exposed to anyone being tested of suspected COVID19 or awating results for COVID19?
5. Do you know someone that you have been in direct contact with that has tested positive for COVID19?
6. Have you experienced loss of taste or smell?
If answered yes to any of the above questions we ask that you stay home and watch the 10 am livestreamed Mass on the Parish Facebook page (@St. Francis of Assisi-Cartersville). Contact Allie Brown at [email protected] if you have any questions.
7. Have you been diagnosed with chronic high blood pressure, chronic kidney disease, or diabetes?
8. Do you have a compromised immmune system?
If answered yes to questions 7 or 8 please keep in mind that you are putting yourself at a greater risk by attending Church.
Sign up closes on Saturday, November 28th at 12 pm.