Hello St. Francis of Assisi Parishioners!
The following sign up has slots for Friday Lenten Adoration. Please select the 1-hour slot you would like to come be a Guardian of the Blessed Sacrament. We ask that you enter and exit through the Narthex entrance (where St. Francis statue is on side of building), and that you adhere to all protocol put in place to keep everyone safe (i.e. mask wearing, hand sanitizing upon entrance, and checking temperature before or upon arrival). You can sign for mulitple slots if you wish. Thank you!
Furthermore, please select a slot to sign yourself (and your family) up to attend one of the following Masses on February 27th or 28th. Each person attending Mass will need a spot (this includes children), please make sure when you are adjusting your quantity that is the total number of people attending.
Note: We ask that you continue to arrive to your designated Mass time early to be checked in. Masks are required (we ask that you bring your own), we are checking temperatures at the door, and sanitizing stations are available throughout the church. Both entrances (Front and Narthex) will be open for the 6pm, 10am, and 12pm Masses.
Before attending Adoration or Mass please ask yourself (and your family members) these important questions.
1. Do you have a fever?
2. Do you have a cough?
3. Have you experienced shortness of breath?
4. Are you aware of being exposed to anyone being tested of suspected COVID19 or awaiting results for COVID19?
5. Do you know someone that you have been in direct contact with that has tested positive for COVID19?
6. Have you experienced loss of taste or smell?
If answered yes to any of the above questions we ask that you stay home and watch the 10 am livestreamed Mass on the Parish Facebook page (@St. Francis of Assisi-Cartersville). Contact Allie Brown at [email protected] if you have any questions.
7. Have you been diagnosed with chronic high blood pressure, chronic kidney disease, or diabetes?
8. Do you have a compromised immune system?
If answered yes to questions 7 or 8 please keep in mind that you are putting yourself at a greater risk by attending Church.
Sign up closes on Saturday, February 27th at 4 pm.