2021 Member List
To play in ANY club Round Robins, you MUST use Sign-Up Genius. Do not just show up as a 'drop-in', you will not be able to play DUE to COVID policy and procedures, and the attached waiver/disclaimer.
By registering for a Round Robin meet-up, you agree to
- To abide by the procedures recommended by the club based on the 'day you are playing' (because the procedures change frequently)
- You have throughly read and answered the 'health screening questions below'; and, ascertain that you have not experienced any of the listed symtoms 24 hours prior to game time
- To having your temperature taken PRIOR to game time, which shall be used as a secondary screening system. Should your temperature be above normal you AGREE to immediately go home/leave the park
- Understand that the club, its members, and/or executive is “NOT” suggesting that those who have answered these questions and have a ‘normal body temperature’ are COVID free. IF you choose to enter into an organized game you do so at your own risk.
**Temperature alone may not be an indicator of ‘illness symptoms’. “Dr. Theresa Tam, Canada's chief medical officer of health, says temperature checks aren't fail proof because some who contract the virus are asymptomatic at first or never develop any signs of COVID-19.”
May 30,2020 TriCITY News
To attend this or any Salmon Arm Pickleball Club organized event, YOU agree that:
- Your temperature will be taken prior to game time; and, if it is over 99.1F (normal range is 97-99F), you will leave the courts
- YOU have not taken any medication that ‘may’ lower your body temperature within the last 12 hours (including Tylenol, ibuprofen, or OTC drugs)
- You do not/have not experienced the below Symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
The organizer reserves the right to split the RR into two separate RR's played at the same time. PLAYERS are not permitted to jump into another RR regardless of whether a separate RR is short a player. (this is for tracing and tracking purposes). ANYONE on a 'bye' or 'sitting out' must maintain the 6 foot social distance perimeter unless those people are in their personal bubble.
**There could potentially be up to 3 RR's played on the 6 courts @ Klahani. Social distancing, and responsible return of a stray ball will ensure that all 6 courts could be used. Failure to comply will reduce the maximum RR's to 2 groups (4 courts).
PLEASE help each other by ensuring all players are abiding by COVID protocols and procedures. Reminding one another of COVID smart habits is critical to the club maintaining organized play time. SHOULD fellow players who are 'registered' for any RR not abide by the Province of BC's COVID smart practices, one of two things will happen
- The player who does not comply will no longer be invited to play in the RR; OR,
- The club will have to remove organized play for that skill group.
These measures are NOT meant to to be 'strict', they are simply the best way to respect Dr. Bonnie Henry's professional advice while maintaining an opportunity for PB play.
|| Salmon Arm Pickleball Club Admin