Our Lady of Lourdes
Due to social distancing requirements limiting the number of participants, parishioners are asked to only sign up ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS in order to allow as many people as possible to attend Mass.
PLEASE REVIEW THE HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP.
If you answer "yes" to any of the questions, you will not be eligible to sign up. If anyone in your household is in the vulnerable or high risk category, you are strongly encouraged to stay home. Thank you for your understanding and consideration of the health of both your family and our community.
- Have I traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days?
- Have I been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed exposure to Covid-19?
- Do I have a temperature of 100.4 or higher?
- Do I have new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do I have a new cough?
- Do I have two of any of the following symptoms: Chills, Muscle Pain, Headache, Sore Throat or new loss of taste or smell?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
Please read the What to Expect" letter below before attending Mass.
9:00am - 10:00am PDT
|| Mary Shamrell