Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville
Join our Framing Crew for a day of "setting the foundation" for our Habitat homes being built this year. The location of the site is determined closer to the day of service, and you will receive an email with the address. Arrive to the site location by 9:00 a.m.
Volunteers will help prep the crawl-spaces, set the forms for the foundation, insulate and frame the floor decking, form and pour sidewalks, porches and much more!
1) The location of the site is determined closer to the day of service, and you will receive an email with the address of the work site. Please travel directly to site, and arrive by 9:00 a.m.
2) Volunteers must be 16 and over to participate in this event day. Volunteers under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult 21 or older, have a parent/guardian sign their waivers, and cannot climb ladders or use power tools.
3) Lunch for the day is not provided, so please bring one to site.
4) We ask that you dress according to the weather and wear comfortable and casual clothes that can get dirty.
5) Volunteers must wear closed toe shoes (hiking/work boots or tennis shoes).
6) Water is available on site. All tools and supplies are provided by Habitat. If you would like to bring your own tools, we ask that the items are properly labeled.
7) Please note the weather and progress of each build will dictate what work gets done. Because of this, we often have to change plans even as you arrive that morning.
8) Volunteers may consider bringing sunscreen, bug spray and a hat.
If you have any questions, please contact Trish Tobbe, [email protected]
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!