In-Person Worship Gatherings
St Paul’s will begin in-person worship starting on Sunday, March 28, 2021, in compliance with Episcopal Dioceses guidelines and regulations. We will continue to live stream the service virtually.
We have two primary goals: To ensure the safety of our congregation during in-person worship. To return, in a safe manner, to the most meaningful in-person worship experience that is possible. In keeping with these goals, we offer the following information. Thank you for your patience and adapting with us!
Guide to Online Registration
- In-person worship services during Stage 2 are limited to 25 persons in attendance including clergy, lector, video staff, etc.
- To attend a service, you will need to register you or your family each week in advance due to limited seating capacity.
- Please be mindful that our congregation has over 600 in the directory. When signing up, limit your family to 1 visit per month. If registration spaces are still available the evening before a service, you may register again.
What You Can Expect
- All will enter and exit the building through the main front doors of the church.
- Our staff and volunteers will register your attendance prior to entering the Sanctuary so that contact tracing can be possible. You will be asked to reaffirm your answers to the COVID Questionnaire Form completed online to confirm you are symptom-free.
- All persons, excluding children 2 and under, will be required to wear masks while in the church.
- Nursery Care (Kids' Club), is not available/permissible at this time.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be observed at all times. Households may sit together in a pew. All other persons will sit separately. An usher may assist you with seating.
- Arrows on the floor show the flow of entering and exiting the Sanctuary.
- During the service, singing is not permissible. Music is pre-recorded.
Keeping Everyone Safe & Healthy
- If you are uncomfortable in large gatherings, do not want to wear a mask, feel sick, are positive for COVID-19, or have been around someone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend an in-person worship service.
- Staff and volunteers will verbally welcome and greet you as you arrive, but will avoid shaking hands.
- The water fountains will be unavailable. Please feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- In the restrooms, sanitizer and paper towels are available and you are asked to cleanse any item touched (sink, faucet, door knobs, etc.).
- Hymnals and The Book of Common Prayer are not available in the pews. You may bring your own personal books to use.
- We will not provide a printed bulletin. However, a digital version will be available to download here.
- For Communion, persons will be instructed how to come forward to receive the wafer in your hand. We will return to our seats, lower masks to take wafer, and replace mask.
- We will avoid passing offering baskets but will have drop boxes available at the exits for any who choose to give in that manner. Online giving is available here.
- Please refrain from gathering in the Narthex to socialize at this time.