Luther Memorial Lutheran Church
We need volunteers to serve as worship assistants for our outdoor worship services this summer! Here are the needs each week:
- Worship Setup & Cleanup: 2 persons; arrive by 9:30 am; Place orange traffic cones at edge of worship; set up altar, set up some chairs, move keyboard and amplifier. Return all equipment after service.
- Ushers: 2 persons, arrive by 9:30 am; distribute bulletins and communion cups. Seat guests for social distancing.
- Lector: 1 person, read lessons, lead Psalm
- Assisting Minister: 1 person; help lead liturgy
- Tellers: 2 persons to count offering and complete tally sheet following the service
- Altar Flowers: You may choose to donate the cost of altar flowers for a Sunday, or volunteer to bring flowers from your own garden.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Luther Memorial Lutheran Church