Hometown Days Wellness Volunteers
May 19 and 20 will be super fun as we host Wellness Booth at the San Carlos Hometown Days!
Much like last year, we will be working with Sequoia Healthcare District to sponsor free activities on the field that highlight health and wellness.
Please consider pitching in to help make this event a success by volunteering. All volunteers will report to our booth and then we will share the tasks for the following:
1. Games (parachute, hula hoops, and Spike Ball)- This is very simple; just play and gently supervise.
2. Helmet Fitting & Pledge-Help folks learn the proper way to fit a helmet and pledge to do so.
3. Bike Blender Smoothies-Once kids sign the Helmet Pledge they can ride the bike blender and make a smoothie.
4. Carlmont SOS-Teens from Carlmont High School will share anti-vaping and other health concerns for teens.
5. Health Screening-Representatives from Dignity and Sutter Health will conduct health screenings.
6. Set up and clean up are major tasks, so if you're only available a short time, those two areas could really use your help.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks so much,
SCSD Wellness Director
Burton Park Field by Adobe Building