Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- Food may be dropped off:
- the day before at Vida's house with re-heating instructions OR
- dropped off at Vida's house between 7:15-7:35 am for breakfast and 4:45-5:05 pm for dinner OR
- dropped off at the Community Kitchen (CK) ready to serve between 7:45-8:00 am for breakfast or 5:15-5:30 pm for dinner
- The meals will be plated and served at the Community Kitchen (1101 Curtiss St., Downers Grove, IL)
- Please be sure your food is easy to plate/serve.
- Food can be brought in recyclable containers OR dishwasher-safe containers. Dishwasher-safe containers will be washed and put in a plastic bin for porch pick up. Please do not use valuable or fragile containers.
- If you prefer to borrow a 9x13 non-disposable pan OR a crockpot to cook the food, please contact Vida.
- Breakfasts are served to clients between 8:00-9:00 am and dinners are served between 5:30-6:30 pm; please respect the dropoff times so food can be served hot.
- If possible, please indicate in comments if you are dropping food off on Monday OR immediately before the meal (not carved in stone but helps me plan refriegerator space).
- If you prefer to make a monetary donation at this unique time of social distancing please contact Vida.
Thank you for your generous contribution!
|| St. Luke Church