In response to the Covid-19 virus, our families will be staying at the Family Promise Transitional Housing Apartments in Alcoa. During this time, the Day Center will be closed to visitors.
FEED FAMILIES SAFELY: This can be Homecooked meals OR order takeout* Each congregation should do what they feel most comfortable with.
Please note we are looking for meals that arrive at the Day Center divided into separate containers per person or a meal for the family as a whole. A Family Promise Staff Member or Volunteer will distribute the food to the families. Look at the detailed Coordinator Report to verify the number of persons/ families we have in Static Shelter to better plan for your meals. You can also email, April Smith, at [email protected] to verify the head count.
Currently No food allergies (rev. 2/17/21 - please check Coordinator report also)
- Home-cooked Meals:
- Drop off between 3:30-4:30 pm at the Day Center 101 Pinedale St. Maryville
- Restaurant Please Order under the name “Family Promise”
- Make sure you put the name of the restaurant on the sign-up.
- Curbside Pickup at 4:30 pm
- Delivery to the Day Center between 3:30 and 4:30 pm
- PH. 865-233-4737
- Delivery instructions – BLUE DOOR (this will help the driver).
Other ways to help include:
* Donations of Gift Cards to Walmart, Kroger, Food City, and gas cards can be given in $25.00 increments- We do weekly grocery store runs for the families when needed.
* Monetary Donations
* Needs: Laundry Detergent, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Paper towels, Baby Wipes, Size 6 Diapers, etc.
The Sign-up contains a Menu of Choices. Thank you for caring for the families we serve.
Family Promise of Blount County
101 Pinedale St., Maryville, TN 37801
|| Blount Family Promise