And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.” 1 John 5:14-15
“To pray correctly, we must pray God’s will.” - R.A Torrey
Join other Elementary School parents, grandparents and school staff in praying God’s will for our kids! As parents, we know that only God alone can truly draw their precious hearts to Him. Our kids have so much coming at them in this world. God has designed prayer as a means for us to become involved in releasing His power and His purpose into their young lives.
In Warrior Prayer, you dont have to go anywhere or meet with anybody. Just pick a date to pray. Pray on that date each month. From wherever you are. Simple! Let’s get started:
1. Choose your date to pray. This sign up is created for August, but you are actually choosing your date for the entire year. Disregard the day of the week, and even the month, and only pay attention to the date. If you choose the 10th, you are signing up to pray on the 10th of September, 10th of October and on and on every 10th, through the 10th of May. This sign up is the one-time selection to choose your date of the month to pray and that date will remain the same date for the entire school year. You will not get reminders from Sign Up Genius each month, so please put a re-occurring reminder on your device. NOTE: This sign up states 2020 in order to keep it open for new sign ups the duration of the school year.
2. Sign up to pray specifically for your child’s GRADE. If your child is in the 2nd grade, sign up to pray for your child and their 2nd grade peers. Though K-5 parents will all be praying the same requests for our school, narrowing our intercession down to a smaller group of our child’s peers makes our intercession more personal, putting faces with our prayers.
3. Download the Battle Plan for WCS. Click link below or go to: Worthingtonchristian.com > Parents & Students > Get Involved > WCES Warrior Prayer Battle Plan
4. Pray through the Battle Plan on your date each month, specifically interceding for your child and their GRADE. We know prayer can feel difficult! We’ve prayerfully written the Battle Plan to help our ES community stay unified in what we are asking God to do. The Battle Plan focuses on 5 topics of prayer that we believe are the will of God (as revealed in Scripture) for our students and staff. The Battle Plan is full of Scripture and guided prayers to get you started. We hope you find a way to use it in a way that helps your prayer life grow. You might use the guided prayers to help express your heart toward God or maybe you only pray the 5 topics and let God lead your own words. You could pray the Scriptures listed for your child and peers, asking God to fulfill those promises in their lives. Use the Battle Plan as much or as little as you want. It is there to assist you, not overwhelm you! The important thing is, we are praying. Thank you so much for your commitment to pray God’s kingdom to earth through Worthington Christian Schools!
5. Check out the Battle Plan Prayer playlist on Spotify!
Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord. Lift up your hands to him in prayer, pleading for your children, for in every street they are faint with hunger. Lamentations 2:19
|| Rachelle Anthony