Warrior Prayer - Middle School
Calling all Dads, Moms, Guardians, Grandparents, Teachers & Administrators,
“And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.” 1 John 5:14-15
R.A Torrry has said, “To pray correctly, we must pray God’s will.” As followers of Jesus, we know that God’s will can be discerned through His Word & through the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Battle Plan prayer guide has been compiled by a small group of parents, seeking the will of God for our school. Let’s join together to pray & watch God move in ways beyond all we can ask or even imagine!
1. Choose your date to pray. This sign up is created for August, but in reality, you are choosing your date for the entire year. Disregard the day of the week, and only pay attention to the date. If you choose the 10th, you are signing up to pray on the 10th of August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April & May. This is the one-time selection to choose your date of the month to pray that will remain the same date for the entire school year. Obviously, August dates 1-current have passed, but still sign up for these dates as you will just begin your selected date to pray in September. You will not get reminders from Sign Up Genius each month (except for dates to come in August), so please put a re-occurring reminder on your phone.
2. Sign up to pray specifically for your child’s CLASS & GENDER. If your child is a 6th grade girl, select a “6th grade girls” slot to pray. Once all the dates are filled for each grade/gender, more slots will be added. Though we will all be praying the same requests for our school, narrowing our intercession down to our child’s smaller group of peers makes our intercession personal. Teachers & administrators, no need for you to focus on a specific grade or gender -you can cover them all!
3. Download the Battle Plan for WCS. Worthingtonchristian.com > Parents & Students > Get Involved. Or click the link below:
Printed Battle Plans are not available yet, but when printed, you can get one in the MS office. Additionally, Tammi will send a printed Battle Plan home with your student when they become available. Until then,please refer to the online version to if your date to pray happens before you receive your hard copy.
4. Pray through the Battle Plan on your date each month, specifically interceding for your child’s peers. Thank you for joining with other parents to pray in God’s kingdom to earth through Worthington Christian Schools!
5. Check out the Battle Plan Prayer playlist on Spotify!
Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord. Lift up your hands to him in prayer, pleading for your children, for in every street they are faint with hunger. Lamentations 2:19
|| Rachelle Anthony