Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint from hunger at every street corner. Lamentations 2:19
WC Community: Thank you for praying! Please select an available slot following the guidelines below:
1. Choose your date to pray for the entire school year. This sign up specifies September, but you are actually selecting the date on which you will pray for the entirety of the school year. If you choose the 10th, you are committing to pray on September 10th, October 10th, November 10th all the way through May 10th - but this is the only sign up you will see. It might be helpful to set a reminder for yourself as you won’t be getting them each month through Sign Up Genius (except for Sept. dates).
2. Sign up to pray specifically for your child’s grade. When you pray for your student’s grade (not specific class but entire grade, i.e. ALL of 4th grade), you are praying for the closer knit group of students they are doing life with. While we are collectively praying through the Battle Plan for all WC, this shrinks down our focus. For those who want to pray for the students by name, printing out the class lists might be a good idea.
3. Pray through the Battle Plan* on your date each month, specifically interceding for your child and their grade. Download the Battle Plan here:
We know intentional focused pray can feel difficult, so we’ve written the Battle Plan as a Scripture packed resource to unify our prayers. Use the Battle Plan as much or as little as you want. We hope the Holy Spirit uses it in directing your prayers for WC. Some ways people have used it are:
- Set a timer and pray one topic at a time throughout the day.
- Use the Digging Deeper Scriptures as a way to seek God’s heart, and pray the Scriptures back to God.
- Listen to the songs listed for each topic, and let your prayers flow from your worship.
* Printed Battle Plans are available in the school office upon request. We suggest picking one up!
All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers. Acts 1:14
|| Rachelle Anthony