EDGE Teen Center- Community Service
Thanks for wanting to volunteer with us at Reach Out Lakota (ROL). Here is a little information about their mission. Reach Out Lakota’s mission is to give a helping hand up to those living in West Chester/Liberty townships by putting help and hope into the hands of our community.
Here are some simple steps to begin your Community Service with ROL:
IMPORTANT: If you have signed up for a service day at ROL and for whatever reason are unable to attend, remove yourself from the sign up for that day so others may serve in your place!
- Please fill out the EDGE Teen Center Community Service Forms (you may have already received these documents in our information packet, we need these in case of an emergency while doing your community service). https://edgeteencenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/2019-EDGE-Comm-Serv-Registration-Form.pdf
- Please fill out this ROL - VOLUNTEER APPLICATION- it is needed to begin your service. https://edgeteencenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/reach-out-lakota-form.pdf
- Please bring all forms (EDGE form and ROL form) with you the first time you plan on volunteering at ROL.
- DRESS CODE: no revealing shirts, no rips in jeans, no inappropriate wording on shirts, and nothing see-through. Closed-toe shoes are required for working in the food pantry.
- Arrive at EDGE between 4-4:15 pm to check in and load into the van. If you plan on driving yourself, please let me know by emailing [email protected] and plan on meeting us at the back door of ROL at 4:30 pm.
- Please share this volunteering opportunity with any of your friends. Any teen ages 14-18 may volunteer.
Please email [email protected] for any questions/concerns.