St. Mary's School
It's that wonderful time of the year again for our annual Kevin Casson Tournament!!!
- ALL Booster members are expected to work at least one shift.
- 5th & 6th grade boys' basketball families - please sign up for 3 shifts (only families excluded are current head coach for 5th & 6th BBB, hospitality room chairs & tournament chair).
- If you cannot work the shift that you have signed up for, it is your responsibility to find a replacement and to advise Amanda Lauritsen (815.674.1207)
- We ask that all parents who are there for the final game of the day to grab a broom and help clean up the gym and foyer. This way we can all get home a little sooner.
- Last shift listed on each day will stay until close and will help in cleaning up foyer and gym.
- Just a reminder that if you are assigned to the gate at close, please stick around to help clean up foyer and gym.
- THANK YOU in advance for all your help in making this another great tournament hosted by St. Mary's!!!!
- Concession chairs are Melissa DeYoung & Amanda Lauritsen
|| Amanda Lauritsen