- Date: October 1st, 2022
- Location: Malabar Transmitter Annex
- Address: 5600 Minton Rd, Palm Bay
- Who: Open to all Riverside Cub Scouts
- Time: 2 sessions, 10am and 11am, 24 scouts per session
- (more sessions will become available as these fill up.)
- What to Bring: Bike or scooter, closed toed shoes, helmet and a water bottle.
- POC: Misty Rodriguez [email protected] or 321-272-0270
IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT, PLEASE BE CURTEOUS AND REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE SIGNUP SO OTHER SCOUTS CAN PARTICIPATE.
Come join the fun at Riverside District Cub Bike Rodeo. This event will provide an opportunity for all Cubs to practice and develop skills to help them become a better and safer bicyclist. This event is being held with support from Space Coast Transportation Planning Organization.
We Need Dedicated Volunteers to help this event from 9-11 and 11-1.
|| Robert Jordan