Starkville Church of Christ
- Communion should be prepared before Sunday morning.
- Supplies are kept in cabinets and drawers in the communion prep room.
- There are 8 trays for bread and 8 for juice.
- Trays should be completely filled with communion cups (no empty spaces).
- Full cups should be placed inside the plastic container used in the Media Loft.
- Trays and media box need to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Any open bottles of juice MUST be kept in the refrigerator.
- Place a doily and at least one piece of bread in each bread tray.
- Bread should be placed inside the plastic container used in the Media Loft.
Cleanup After Sunday Morning Worship:
- Pick up cups from auditorium and dispose of them. There are collection buckets in a cabinet in the communion prep room.
- Take the unused juice cups and dump the juice down the sink before throwing the cup into the trash.
- Take any large pieces of bread and put back into the plastic storage container.
- All trays should be wiped off and let on the counter.
If supplies (Juice, Bread, Plastic Cups or Doilies) run low, let the office know.
Please keep the area around the sink clean so the ants don’t come to visit!
|| Starkville church of Christ