Starkville Church of Christ
Information & Guidelines
Preparation Before Sunday Morning Worship:
- Communion can be prepared on Saturday night or Sunday morning.
- Supplies are kept in cabinets in the communion prep room.
- There are 8 trays for bread and 8 for juice.
- Juice trays should be completely filled with communion cups (no empty spaces).
- Place a doily and at least one piece of bread on each bread tray.
- Trays filled on Saturday night need to be stored in the refrigerator and put out front on Sunday morning.
- Any open bottles of juice MUST be kept in the refrigerator.
Cleanup After Sunday Morning Worship:
- Pick up cups from auditorium and dispose of them. There are collection buckets in the communion prep room.
- Johnny Jennings will prepare a juice and bread tray for Sunday evening worship by using unused cups of juice and pieces of bread. However, if all 8 trays are still in the communion prep room, you will need to prepare the trays for the evening.
- Take the rest of the unused juice cups and dump the juice down the sink before throwing the cup into the trash.
- Take any large pieces of bread and put back into the plastic storage container. Throw away the doily.
- All trays should be wiped off and put on the cabinet in the communion prep room.
- Trash needs to be tied up and put in dumpster in back of church house.
4th Sunday Evening (NO LIFE GROUPS):
- Clean-up trays and dispose of trash.
If supplies run low, let Stacy Weaver know
what needs to be replenished.
(662-418-4013) (Juice, Bread, Plastic Cups or Doilies)
Please keep the area around the sink clean
so the ants don’t come to visit!
|| Starkville church of Christ