For the first year ever, BCGC will have a booth at the 4th Street Festival of Arts and Craft in non-profit Info Alley on Grant Street. This is our chance to share with the public all of our exciting classes and upcoming events. We are looking for willing volunteers to staff the booth for two hour shifts throughout the two day event.
Shift duties include:
- Talking to the public
- Handing out information about BCGC fall classes/ signing people up for classes
- Publicizing the Great Glass Pumpkin Patch
- Getting folks to sign up on our mailing list
- Explaing a little bit about how glass works (we will provide demo pieces and explanations)
- Keeping the table neat and restocking brochures
- Having FUN!
Grant Street between 4th and Kirkwood