READ THIS BEFORE YOU PROCEED
*LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR MASS IS EVERY FRIDAY BY 2:00 PM.
We are limited to a maximum of up to 200 indoors.
Your reservation is limited to people who actually live in your house with you. You cannot reserve spots for family members under your name who belong to a different household. They need to register under their head of household.
Big Church: 200 persons
- Arrival should be no earlier than 20 minutes through the main entrance.
- Masks are mandatory
- Reservation verification: everyone who is attending need to be previously registered.
- Please include your Last Name, First Name, contact information, and all of your immediate member's first name.
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation entering, sitting, and exiting.
- Families and those living in the same household can sit together.
- Pray along with the Mass, no singing, and no sign of peace.
- The reception of Holy Communion will be on the hand only. You cannot wear gloves to receive Holy Communion. Remove masks only to receive Holy Communion.
Are you sick or at high risk?
If you feel sick, do not come to Church. There is never an obligation to attend Mass when you can get others sick by doing so! If you are at high risk for sickness, do not come to Church. There is never an obligation to attend Mass when there is a prudential reason that you could get very sick by doing so.
If you sign up and need to cancel your reservation, contact Nancy at the parish office (509-586-3820) before Friday. This way someone else can attend.