Parish / Parroquia
READ THIS PLEASE
*LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR MASS IS EVERY FRIDAY BY 3:00 PM.
If you check on Wednesday of each week and there are still openings, you can register again.
We are limited to a maximum of up to 100 capacity with social distancing of at least six feet.
CAUTION: If you or those for whom you care are vulnerable to infection; you are encouraged to stay home. If you feel sick in any way, do not come.
The masses will take place in front of the school Bldg. C
- Arrival should be no earlier than 20 minutes.
- Reservation verification: everyone who is attending need to be previously registered. Please list the first name of all who are attending.
- A basket will be available for your offering after your reservation is verified.
- Feel free to bring along a travel-size container of hand sanitizer or hand wipes.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, bring your own lawn chairs, & water.
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation entering, sitting and exiting
- You will be ushered by volunteers to the area for seating. Families and those living in the same household can sit together. Ushers will be present to assist in seating.
- Canopies or umbrellas are ok to bring, just be aware that you will have to sit in the back.
- Pray along with the Mass, no singing.
- No sign of peace.
- Holy Communion will be distributed once the concluding blessing has been done.
- The reception of Holy Communion will be on the hand only. You cannot wear gloves to receive Holy Communion.
- An Act of Spiritual Communion can be made by anyone who’s not yet ready to receive Holy Communion.
- Please be mindful to not come into contact with the priest or Deacon while receiving Holy Communion.
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation, even when it is time to come forward to receive Holy Communion.
- Priests & deacons will wear a mask for the distribution of Holy Communion.
- Remove masks only to receive Holy Communion.
- When Mass is over, ushers will dismiss you by section, please proceed to your vehicles immediately using the exit between PAC (gym) & the convent.
Notice: Masses will continue weather permitting, watch our website & Facebook page for updates.
If you are a volunteer for Mass please do not register on this list.
****Do you need to cancel your reservation?
If you add your email you can edit your reservation, keep in mind that the last day to edit your reservation is Friday.
|| Nancy Trinidad