Vala's Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard
Before you begin signing up your group for volunteering, please review the details and information provided on the Vala's webpage: https://www.valaspumpkinpatch.com/volunteer/
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Vala's through our Fundraising in Action Program. We are happy to have your group volunteer and to support your not for profit organization! We are looking for groups of 8-10 people on some of our busier days to volunteer in a variety of our locations. Tasks involved could be anything from serving drinks to dishwashing and washing trays.
- If you are a volunteer coordinator, please speak with your group before signing up to find out if you will have 8-10 people available to volunteer, or if you split your shifts, you will need 16-20 people
- Each volunteer MUST BE at least 16 years old (no exceptions)
- Each volunteer will go through a screening process
- Each volunteer must complete a short orientation prior to volunteering
- Each group may sign up for a maximum of 2 days (unless volunteering daytime, during the week)
- If the dates you need are full, please contact us, we will add you to our waiting list
An inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that may cause severe illness or death. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) advises that senior citizens, anyone with an immunocompromised system, or underlying medical system may be more vulnerable. As a volunteer at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard, you will be working directly with the public, fellow volunteers, and staff members during every shift. Please take the time to understand the risks of COVID-19 and make your own decision about volunteering this year accordingly.
Vala's Pumpkin Patch
|| Brianne McDonald