Alliance Community Church
Sunday October 25, 2020
If you are interested in Baptism, this conversation event is for you. We will address your questions and help you understand the topic from a biblical perspective.
By signing up to attend this event you are agreeing to the following statements for both yourself, anyone you are bringing, and you agree you will adhere to the following regulations that will be in place at the church.
- I/we do not have a fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, or runny nose that are not associated with allergies, a chronic or pre-existing condition.
- Myself or anyone else in my household has not travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Myself or anyone in my household have not been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19.
- I/we are not currently being investigated as a suspect of COVID-19.
- I/we have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- I/we will strive to maintain physical distancing between myself and people who are not from my household or my cohort households at all times.
- I/we do hereby absolve Alliance Community Church of legal liability for any possible transmission of COVID-19 that may occur at the church location.
If any of the above conditions change for yourself or those you have signed up with before the event, please remember to remove yourself from the list so that spot can be open for another attendee. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] Thank you.
10:15am - 10:45am MDT
Alliance Community Church Fellowship Hall
|| Alliance Community Church