THIS SCHEDULE IS FOR DROP OFFS = YOU COME TO RESTORE
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Donation Center is located at back of building accessed using alley
Plan to arrive CLOSER to begin time of Appointment for LARGER loads... You may be asked to reschedule LARGE loads if you wait until last minute.
Please call 785-856-6920 ext 1 for any questions or broader list of acceptable donations.
Flooring is a wonderful donation. We ask that flooring boards be bundled. We can provide stretch wrap at the register in preperation to donate any loose flooring boards. This is especially crucial with half hour donation slots.
We are temporarily NOT accepting Spare Cabinet Doors or Drawers 10/27/2020
Items we do NOT accept:
- Dishes, Housewares
- Upholstered Furniture such as couches, love seats, recliners, mattresses, box springs
- Shower Doors
- Baby Cribs
- Garage Doors
- Vanity tops without cabinets
Items we accept:
- Building Supplies (excludes brick, pavers, patio stones and cement blocks)
- Appliance (excludes anything older than 10 years and small household appliances/electronics)
- Doors (excludes shower and garage doors)
- Furniture (excludes anything upholstered or oversized, unframed mirrors and baby furniture)
- Bath & Plumbing (excludes shower doors)
- Storage & Organization
- Flooring (Carpet and Tile must be new)
- Lighting & Electrical
- Windows (excludes any window with damage, wood rot, unframed glass)
We no longer accept paint or stain. Contact Hazardous Waste at 785-832-3030 for disposal options.
Participants agree to subscribe to the newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and any other information Lawrence Habitat for Humanity may send. You can unsubscribe from communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link or by following the instructions provided in those communications.
|| Lawrence Habitat ReStore