Oyster Mill Playhouse
We are currently seeking House Staff for our production Jeeves Takes a Bow running 8/16/19 through 9/1/19
- Those working as Box Office Manager and/or House Manager must have training and experience working these positions for Oyster Mill Playhouse. For information on learning how to become a Box Office Manager and/or House Manager, please contact the Box Office at 717.737.6768
- No experience is necessary for those interested in Usher positions.
- All performances start at 8 p.m. with the exception of Sunday matinee performances, as these performances start at 2 p.m.
- Box Office Manager and House Manager are expected to arrive 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance, and Ushers are to arrive 45 minutes prior to the performance.
- Staff is expected to gather and remove trash after each performance.
- Attire is Business Casual. Jeans with T-Shirts and sneakers are not considered appropriate.
- If you must cancel, please contact Ryan Dean Schoening at [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for volunteering to be part of our House Staff!
|| Ryan Schoening