ADHDKC Parent Group
Local psychologists from Jordan Psychological Center, Dr. Karen Jordan and Dr. Tiffany Arrington, will be leading our December ADHDKC Parent Meeting. They'll discuss the many ways executive functioning is problematic for people with ADHD and what parents can do to help their kids improve their executive functioning skills.
Two groups will meet in adjoining rooms!
- One meeting is designed for middle and high school students. The December ADHDKCTeen topic will be Navigating Social Situations When You Have ADHD.
- Parents who will stay with their child should sign up in the parent spot on the linked sign up above. Those who will learn from Dr Jordan and Dr Arrington sign up below.
What to expect:
- Students can talk with one another in the ADHDKCTeen room.
- Parents can sign in and mingle with one another in the ADHDKC room.
- Everything should finish up if not done earlier.
Food always is appreciated, but do not feel obligated to sign up to bring anything other than yourself!
Where: We'll be meeting in the Community Center, Building D of St. Joseph Medical Center, near I-435 and State Line.
6:00pm - 8:00pm CST
St. Joseph Medical Center Building D, 1000 Carondelet Dr, KC MO
|| Kristen Stuppy