ADHDKC Parent Group
Dr. Simone Moody, a psychologist at Children's Mercy's ADHD Clinic, will talk to parents about the importance of and benefits from routines.
Two groups will meet in adjoining rooms!
- One meeting is designed for middle and high school students. They will learn ADHD jargon and how to use it to help understand ADHD and ask for accommodations at school. Sign up for the ADHDKCTeen talk here.
- Parents will learn about using routines in this room.
What to expect:
6:00 - 6:30 pm
- Chat with other students in the ADHDKCTeen room.
- Parents can sign in and mingle with one another in the ADHDKC room.
*** New location! ***
6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Student and Parent rooms will each hold their talk, with time for questions following.
- Everything should finish up if not done earlier. The library closes at this time and we must leave.
Food always is appreciated, but do not feel obligated to sign up to bring anything other than yourself!
Where: We'll be meeting in the Leawood Pioneer Library, 4700 Town Center Drive, Leawood. Near 119th and Roe, behind Town Center Plaza.
6:00pm - 8:00pm CST
Leawood Pioneer Library
4700 Town Center Dr., Leawood, Kansas 66211
|| Kristen Stuppy