ADHDKC Parent Group
Dr. Simone Moody, a psychologist at Children's Mercy's ADHD Clinic, will talk to parents about the importance of and benefits from routines.
Two groups will meet in adjoining rooms!
- One meeting is designed for middle and high school students. They will learn ADHD jargon and how to use it to help understand ADHD and ask for accommodations at school. Sign up for the ADHDKCTeen talk here.
- Parents will learn about using routines in this room.
What to expect:
6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Teen leaders will lead games to help break the ice with a game for the students in the ADHDKCTeen room.
- Parents can sign in and mingle with one another in the ADHDKC room.
*** New time! ***
7 - 8 pm
- Student and Parent rooms will each hold their talk, with time for questions following.
- Everything should finish up if not done earlier.
Food always is appreciated, but do not feel obligated to sign up to bring anything other than yourself!
Where: We'll be meeting in the Community Center, Building D of St. Joseph Medical Center, near I-435 and State Line.
6:30pm - 8:00pm CST
St. Joseph Medical Center Building D, 1000 Carondelet Dr, KC MO
|| Kristen Stuppy