ADHDKC Parent Group
I have been following the COVID19 updates closely and believe that is in everyone's best interest if we cancel all of the March and April ADHDKC meetings.
As the situation unfolds we will decide when it is safe to resume meetings.
We appreciate your understanding and hope that everyone stays healthy during this outbreak.
Join Toni Cook, an experienced school counselor, at the ADHDKC Parent Group April meeting to learn about various accommodations available through the school system and how to get them. If you're confused about what 504 Plans and IEPs are, if your child needs one, and how to get them, come to learn!
Two groups will meet in separate rooms!
- One meeting is designed for middle and high school students. They will be learning about how to self advocate for accommodations they need. To learn more and sign up for their meeting, click here.
- Parents will learn about 504 Plans and IEPs.
What to expect:
6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Sign in and chat with others.
- Student and Parent rooms will each hold their talk with time for questions following.
- Everything should finish up if not done earlier.
Where: We'll be meeting at Horizon Academy, just minutes from I-35 or Shawnee Mission Parkway.
4901 Reinhardt Drive
Roeland Park, KS 66205
There is plenty of parking along the circle by their flagpole, along Reinhardt, in the north lot or along the south side of the building.
6:30pm - 8:30pm CDT
4901 Reinhardt Drive, Roeland Park, KS 66205
|| Kristen Stuppy