ADHDKC Parent Group
Are you having trouble getting organized?
Do deadlines come and go?
Madeline DeShazer, a research assistant in the ADHD Specialty Clinic at Children’s Mercy, will show how you can make bullet journaling work for you.
Two groups will meet in separate rooms!
- One meeting is designed for middle and high school students. They will be learning about how to improve their self esteem from Bobbie Lainey Mahaney. Click here for details and to sign up.
- Parents will learn about Bullet Journaling.
What to expect:
6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Sign in and chat with others.
- Student and Parent rooms will each hold their talk with time for questions following.
- Everything should finish up if not done earlier.
Where: We'll be meeting at Horizon Academy, just minutes from I-35 or Shawnee Mission Parkway.
4901 Reinhardt Drive
Roeland Park, KS 66205
There is plenty of parking along the circle by their flagpole, along Reinhardt, in the north lot or along the south side of the building.
6:30pm - 8:30pm CDT
4901 Reinhardt Drive, Roeland Park, KS 66205
|| Kristen Stuppy