Pack 358 Eagle Creek Family Hayride & Bonfire
Where: Shelter “A” at Eagle Creek State Park
Cost: $6 per car for entry to Eagle Creek
Uniform: Class A or B
• Shelter “A” is reserved for dens to use from 10AM – 3PM.
• Meal will start at 4:00pm. Please bring your pitch-in food by 3:45pm.
• Hayride wagons depart from Shelter “A” - 1-hour fun trip through Eagle Creek
- Five wagons depart at 3:15pm
- Five wagons depart at 4:45pm
Tigers: Chips / Snacks
Wolves & Bears: Salads
Pack will provide hot dogs, buns, smore kits, and drinks
Please bring your own roasting sticks.
Date: 10/27/2019 (Sun.) Time: 3:00pm - 6:00pm CST Location: Eagle Creek Park