Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for an IN-PERSON test.
The IN-PERSON tests will be held at: 11150 S 300 E in Sandy (used to be Crescent View Middle School). Please line up next to an orange cone by the main doors.
In order to maintain the guidelines of the "Moderate Risk Phase" of COVID-19, please adhere to the following social guidelines:
- Bring your photo ID.
- An appointment is REQUIRED, no walk-in testers.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between students and proctors is required.
- All students are required to wear a face covering. Students without face coverings will not be permitted inside the building.
- Any student with symptoms of illness will not be admitted to the building.
- Students should line up next to an orange cone maintaining 6 feet of social distancing.
- All parents/drivers will not be admitted to the building and must wait in their cars.
- CVHS Staff will sanitize all keyboards and surfaces after each student or the small group leaves.
- Each test room will not exceed 12 individuals.
- CVHS may refuse to test, whether in person or virtually, any person whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- There is only 1 proctored test per CVHS class.
- Module Test: Be sure you have submitted all of the work up to your module exam prior to signing up.
- Test Out: Sign up when you are ready to take your test.
- Only 2 test slots per week will be allowed to give all students equal access.
- We post our testing schedule one week at a time. New schedules will be posted on Wednesdays for the following week. Be sure to check the schedule often as frequently cancellations will open up earlier appointments.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP:
Sign-Up Genius will send you a confirmation email for your IN-PERSON proctored test. Be sure to put the date in your calendar or phone as a reminder!
CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR IN-PERSON TEST?
Please give 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 801-826-5220 x3. This helps us to offer your cancelled time slot to another person.