Please review the available testing slots below, and click on the button to sign up for an IN-PERSON or a LUNCH TIME (during school) test. The click the "Sign-Up and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: If you cannot get a testing appointment before November 30 (the Fall session deadline), please stop, take a deep breath, and do the following:
- Sign up for an appointment from November 30 through December 4.
- Send an email to [email protected] with your appointment date and time along with the classes you need to take tests in.
- We will grant an extension to that date so you can take your tests.
- Last have a restful Thanksgiving holiday! See you next week.
The AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at Crescent View Bldg. at 11150 S VISTA WAY (300 E) in Sandy (the old Crescent View Middle School). Please look for the orange cone and the arrow sign by the main doors. Enter the metal door on your left when facing the main doors.
The LUNCH TIME PROCTORED tests will be held at the various Canyons High Schools (see the list below). Please line up at the classroom doors and practicie social distancing while waiting for the proctor. NOTE: Will resume when schools officially open their doors--please stay tuned!!
- ALTA - 11055 S 1000 E, Sandy - Room 1304
- BRIGHTON - 2220 Bengal Blvd, Cottonwood Heights - Athletic Bldg, Room 1702 (old B121)
- JORDAN - 95 Beetdigger Blvd, Sandy - Room G101
- HILLCREST - 7350 S 900 E, Midvale - Room B101 (Career Center)
- CORNER CANYON - 12943 S 700 E, Draper - MC105
In order to maintain the guidelines of the "Moderate Risk Phase" of COVID-19, please adhere to the following social guidelines:
- Bring your physical photo ID. Skyward on your phone is not an acceptable form of an ID.
- An appointment is REQUIRED, no walk-in testers.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between students and proctors is required.
- All students are required to properly wear a face covering. Students without face coverings will not be permitted inside the building.
- Any student with symptoms of illness will not be admitted to the building.
- Students should line up and maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- All parents/drivers will not be admitted to the building and must wait in their cars.
- CVHS Staff will sanitize all keyboards and surfaces after each student or the small group leaves.
- Each test room will not exceed 12-20 individuals.
- CVHS may refuse to test, whether in person or virtually, any person whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- There is only ONE (1) proctored test per CVHS class.
- Module Test: Be sure you have submitted all of the work up to your module exam prior to signing up.
- Test Out: Sign up when you are ready to take your test.
- Only 2 test slots per week will be allowed to give all students equal access.
- We post our testing schedule one week at a time. Be sure to check the schedule often as frequently cancellations will open up earlier appointments.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP:
Sign-Up Genius will send you a confirmation email for your test appointment. Be sure to put the date in your calendar or phone as a reminder!
CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR IN-PERSON TEST?
Please give 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 801-826-5220 x3. This helps us to offer your cancelled time slot to another person.