NOTE: If you have IEP, 504, DLP or SPED accommodations, please call us for an appointment at 801-826-5220 Option 3 so we can ensure you receive your accommodations. You MUST call us to ensure your accommodations are met.
Please review the available testing appointments below. Pay attention to the location of your appointment. Click on the Sign Up button to the right of the desired date, location, and time to sign up for an appointment. Then click the "Sign-Up and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Canyons District Center Location: The COMPETENCY EXAMS will be held at the Canyons District Testing Center at 9361 South 300 East in Sandy. Please look for the CVHS sign near the portables on the East side of the Main building. Enter the metal door labeled CVHS Testing Center (Door A). COMPETENCY EXAMS are only given at the times listed below--you will need to arrange your schedule in order to take this exam at the allocated date and time.
Be sure to adhere to the following:
- Bring your physical photo ID. Skyward on your phone is not an acceptable form of an ID.
- An appointment is REQUIRED, no walk-in testers.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL for students and proctors.
- Any student with symptoms of illness will not be admitted to the Testing Center rooms.
- All parents/drivers will not be admitted to the building and must wait in their cars.
- CVHS Staff will sanitize all keyboards and surfaces before and after testing begins. Students may request a sanitation wipe(s) if they want to clean their work areas and keyboards.
- CVHS may refuse to test students, whether in person or virtually, whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
- CVHS may refuse to test students who are disrespectful to equipment, proctors, and/or other students in the Testing Center.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Make an appointment when you are ready to take your test. Allow at least one hour for each test out. Competency exams are longer and typically require at least one hour. Be sure you allow ample time for your one attempt.
- Don't see a testing slot? Please note: New test slots will show up exactly one week in advance. Be sure to check back as new appointments will appear, and frequent cancellations occur thoughout the day which will open up earlier appointments.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP:
Sign-Up Genius will send you a confirmation email for your test appointment. Be sure to put the date in your calendar or phone as a reminder!
CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT?
Please give 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 801-826-5220 Option 3. This helps us to offer your cancelled time slot to another person.
801-826-5220, Option 3