Centurion Girls Basketball
- Startup money will be requested by the Basketball volunteer Coordinator. The moneybox and tickets will be delivered to volunteer at the ticket table.
- If event is on Saturday, a school “Administrator in Charge” will pick up Friday and will have moneybox and tickets at the game Saturday morning.
- Volunteer sets up at location 30 minutes before basketball game. Volunteer will be met by the “Administrator in Charge” for each event. (Volunteer will post ticket prices at location)
- Volunteer counts money and puts away at end of game(s).
- Volunteer hands money box to the “Administrator in Charge”.
- The basketball volunteer coordinator will provide the parent volunteer form to complete. The coordinator will turn in signed form to office.
Any questions please call Mary Reyes @ (361) 537-0314 or Priscilla San Miguel @ (361) 445-1143
|| John Paul PTO