St. John Paul II High School PTO Ticket Selling Process
- Startup money will be requested by Mary Reyes (Football Sales Coordinator). The moneybox and tickets will be delivered to volunteer at the ticket table.
- If event is on Saturday a school “Administrator in Charge” will pick up Friday will have moneybox and tickets at game Saturday morning.
- Volunteer sets up at selling location 1 hour or 30 minutes before football game. Volunteer will be met by the “Administrator in Charge” for each event. (Volunteer posts ticket prices at location)
- Volunteer counts money and puts away at end of game(s).
- Volunteer hands money box to the “Administrator in Charge”.
- Mary Reyes or Priscilla San Miguel will give volunteer, the parent volunteer form to fill out. Mary Reyes or Priscilla San Miguel will turn in signed form to office.
Any questions please call Mary Reyes @ (361) 537-0314 or Priscilla San Miguel @ (361) 445-1143
|| John Paul PTO