Bishop McHugh PATH
We are making progress with ticket sales but still need your help to make this the biggest and best 50/50 yet! We will be selling at various locations throughout Cape May County leading up to the big drawing at Casino Night on February 22, 2020. Participating students who wear their uniforms will receive a NUT card. This time also counts toward community service hours. Many hands make light work. Please check your calendars and sign up early and often!
50/50 Sales Volunteer Information
Thank you for volunteering to sell 50/50 tickets to help support Bishop McHugh. We very much appreciate you taking time out of your schedule. Below is the procedure and some reminders. Please read carefully through the entire document. Thank you again.
Tickets are $5/ticket or a book of tickets for $20 (book has 5 tickets)
**Please Leave tickets stapled together if bought as a book**
*Please arrive 10 minutes prior to sales time to set up
Pick up the following from the “fundraising office” (behind Nancy in the front office):
*Cashbox (take same # large plastic envelope as cashbox)
*Large plastic envelope with tickets (take same # envelope as cashbox)
*Plastic envelope has large manilla labeled “incomplete packets”
*Please put all incomplete packets in the appropriate manilla envelope
*Table (if available) *Tablecloth (if available) *50/50 Sign (if available)
**Materials can only be picked up during school hours**
Important: Please try and get an email address from the purchaser—simply have them write it on the back of their ticket stub. In case we are unable to read the phone # or have any issue contacting them.
1. Write your name, # of cash box and large plastic envelope, packet #’s and venue on legal pad (located in bag marked 50/50 materials)
2. Make sure you have enough packets in your large plastic envelope
3. If you need additional packets please take them in numerical order and note the packet #’s on the legal pad
4. Please write “incomplete” on incomplete packets* on the top left front corner of the packet and back flap
5. Place incomplete packets in the large manilla folder labeled “incomplete packets”
6. Return all materials (table/cashbox/large plastic envelope/packets) the next school day after selling to the “fundraising office.”
*Packet= small manilla envelope with 5 books of tickets worth $100 if sold by book
*Book of tickets= 5 tickets stapled together
|| Anita McMahon