LCHS Sac Kings - 2019-20
Thanks for signing up for the River Cats Games
Please give us 24 hours notice if you are unable to work your shift so we have time to fill it.
- Black Lot-This is where we park Thursday-Sundays (and anytime there is a sold out game)
*Parking is free for volunteers
The best way to get there is to take Hwy 5N and then 80W towards San Francisco. Take the first exit, which is Jefferson Blvd., but merge right on River Road. When you get to the light then there is a parking lot on the right. That is the black parking lot. For this game, we will be parking in the black lot. If you would like a parking map, please let me know and I will email you a copy.
Once parked, you have to walk to Sutter Health Park.
- Black pants, shorts (finger tip length), or capris. NO JEAN MATERIAL.
- White PLAIN shirt.
- Black hat or visor WITHOUT ANY LOGOS (River cats is acceptable)
- Shoes should be black comfortable, closed toe.
River Cats is VERY strict with the dress code and will send you home if you're not in proper attire.
The employee entrance is on 5th street, to the left of the ticket booth. Go around the corner and there's a door with "Employees" above the door. You'll need to sign in at the desk when you enter.
- No Purses, backpacks, or bags are allowed in the stand so if you need to bring one into the stadium, bring a lock and lock it up in the bathrooms in the employee lounge. This is another rule they are strict on, so please don't think they won't notice.
- Bring a water bottle! Bottles of water are provided if you forget. Also, on hot days please be sure to drink lots of water before the game.
- You can purchase meals at a 50% reduction in price.
You will receive an email reminder a week before the date of the game you have signed up for. A few days before, you will receive an email with specific instructions on what time to be there, where to park, and who your managers are for that game.
If you have any questions, please send me an email and I'll answer as soon as I can. On game day, please text or call Sheron directly at 916-715-9003.