We are excited to bring Fortnite to the Marion Popcorn Festival! Please reivew the information below. Parents or guardians MUST register the duo. You will be required to sign a consent form on day of tournament. Please review the attached rules & regulations. If you have any questions please email: [email protected].
Registration is open from August 1, 2019 until September 1, 2019 at 11:59p.
Time slots are on a first come first served basis. When registering for the event you will required to enter a TEAM NAME, NAME AND AGE OF BOTH COMPETITORS, WHAT GAME CONSOLE THEY PREFER TO PLAY ON, AND WHAT AGE BRACKET THEY WILL PLAY IN. You will also be required to enter your name, phone number, and email.
To register: Select the red "Sign Up" button to the right of your desired time frame below, then click on the yellow "Submit and Sign Up: button at the bottom of your page.
- Friday, September 6th - 10:00a-6:00p
- Saturday, September 7th - 10:00a-5:00p
- PLAYOFF ROUND: Saturday, September 7th - 5:00p-6:00p
**Note: Friday competitors: Top 4 duo from each age bracket must be on standby for the playoff round on Saturday. Please arrive by 5:00p on Saturday, September 7th to see if you will be competing in the playoff round. If your duo qualifies for the playoff round, BOTH members of the duo MUST be present to play. If any member is NOT present, the duo will automatically foreit, and the spot will be filled.
- Nathan's Barber Shop
- 162 W Center Street, Marion, OH 43302
**Note: If a duo team is in 2 different age groups, the duo will enter the competition in the age group of the oldest team member.
- $40.00 per duo ($20 per person) plus applicable fees charged by this platform.
- Players can play in mulitple duos as long as the entry fee for each duo is paid.
- Duos will compete in 2 matches. *Detailed rules and regulations are attached to this event. Scoring rules will be posted at a later date.
- Duo cross play between PlayStation 4 and X-Box 1 is available. *When registering please be sure to select both consoles if your duo needs to play with both.
The Venue Will Provide:
- PlayStation 4
- X Box 1
- Basic Controllers
Players May Bring (But Responsible For):
- Headsets (Venue will be loud and have distractions, this is something we highly encourge partipants bring)
- Personal Keyboard and Mouse
- Personal Controllers
1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be awarded each age group. Prize money will be awarded per duo.
- 1st Place: $300
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
**This is an event organized by volunteers in your community. This is intended to be a FUN event for your children. We do not foresee any issues, but encourage your patience and understanding if problems arise. Unsportsmanlike behavior, in parents or competitors, may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from the venue.