SPC Fall Festival
Fall is in the Air! SPC is hosting a Fall Festival for our church and the community. As part of this fun night, we will host a Trunk or Treat and a Chili Cook-off (rain or shine). No matter what your age, we invite you to decorate and bring your car as part of the celebration and/or bring your best batch of chili to share. If you're not in the competitive spirit, there are other ways you can help to make this a Spook-tacular Event! See below for details and to sign up:
Trunk or Treat Guidelines:
- Arrive between 4:00-4:30pm on October 28th to get your parking spot. Event begins at 5pm.
- Trunk or Treat is offered to families from 5-6pm only. All cars must stay until 6pm.
- This year everyone attending the festival will get to vote for their "Favorite" trunk.
- Voting will take place from 5-6:15pm. Winner is announced at 6:30pm.
- We encourage family-friendly decorations that aren't too scary!
- Bring at least 200-300 pieces of candy to pass out. No nuts, please!
- If you need decorating ideas for your car, search "Trunk or Treat" on Pinterest.
5:00pm - 7:00pm PDT
Trunk or Treat arrival by 4:30pm; Chili arrival by 5:00pm
|| Laura Van Klaveren