Camelot Elementary School
The PTA is proud to present Monday Kids' Club! We are working with counselor Tracy Marquina to provide an opportunity for children to come together on Mondays at Camelot Elementary School Playground (back of the school) to help with social emotional development and needs. If it rains, the event will be canceled. If you have any questions, please call Tracy Marquina at 703-744-0675.
All remaining Mondays:
1 pm - 2 pm All grades, K - 6th grade
Please RSVP in the sign up genius below if you plan on attending.
Rules are as follows:
- Parents or supervisors must remain on premises with their children for duration of the time students are there.
- All children must wear masks and remain six feet away from other children. The PTA and Mrs. Marquina are not taking responsibility to enforce mask compliance. Parents and supervisors must ensure their students comply with mask usage.
- There will be some organized activity, but children are not required to participate. Moreover, this will be a chance for children to just come together to socialize in person in a public-health compliant format.
- No children or supervisors of children may participate in Monday Kids Club if:
- They have been exposed to or had contact with someone positively diagnosed with COVID-19 in last 14 days
- They have a fever, cough, shortness of breath within the past 14 days
- They have positively been diagnosed with COVID-19 (until cleared by medical professional to participate)
- By signing up, I hereby agree to the conditions below. I fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against Camelot PTA, and Camelot Elementary, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) relating to my family's participation in Kids' Club
- TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or other cost that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer in connection with my participation in Kids' Club to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from participation in Kids Club
- That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible for my child's participation and will adhere to all the rules of the property and of the event.
- That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.